Boundary Waters Canoeing
In partnership with Northern Tier, this program will find you paddling in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Participants spend 5 days on the water before returning to camp on Friday.
- A youth must be 14 years of age OR 13 years of age and completed the 8th grade by date of participation.
- Participation in this trek is limited to 7 participants.
- Cost for 2015 is $675 per person. This includes all equipment, staff support, transportation from Tesomas Scout Camp or Phillips Scout Reservation, and food.
- Register Online
- You must be a strong swimmer, and some canoeing experience is helpful. Participants must pass the BSA swimmers test prior to arrival at camp.
- A comprehensive medical examination is required for all participants because of the higher level of activities. This involves a physician’s visit within one year.
- Participants should purchase a set of wetshoes/booties to protect their feet and ankles.
- Remember, it can be colder on the water and conditions can change quickly so it is important that you bring everything on the list. Cotton clothing is highly discouraged. Wool or synthetic fabrics will keep you warmer, dryer and more comfortable.
More information coming soon. To signup for any of our programs for 2015 feel free to contact Scott Domino (715-490-2241) or Luke McNeese (715-513-9877).